Techture is a pioneer in Structural Design through BIM. We have successfully delivered concrete as well as steel projects using end-to-end BIM workflows for various types of structural systems.
The Structural team is lead by the technical director of the firm who has a rich and diverse experience of structural design over the last 30 years. His experience along with the state of art technologies used at Techture enables us to provide services which are the best of both worlds.
All of our deliverables, including drawings, analysis reports, models and construction documents are developed as per international standards. We work on various codes of design followed worldwide and leveraging various analysis software so as to provide the most efficient and buildable structures.
“Structural Consulting and Design is an art that is greatly augmented with the help of new technological tools.”
TECHNICAL - DIRECTOR
- B.E. Civil Engineering
- Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology (VNIT), Nagpur
- 3rd Position – University Rankings
- M.E. Structural Dynamics
- Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Roorkee
- M.I.E(I), M.I.G.S, M.I.C.I, M.ACCE, M.ISET
- Best Paper Award – 1996, Institution of Engineers, India (IEI)
- Best Lecture Award – 1990, Institution of Engineers, India (IEI)
- 30 years of experience in Structural Consulting
- Delivered more than 10 million sq. ft. of structural design
- Delivered more than 10,000 metric tons of steel projects
Techture makes it easier for Civil and Structural Engineers by introducing BIM models in the structural design process.
The advantages extended to Structural Engineers through BIM are multifold:
- The model structure can be updated with multiple changes in design and structure, thus helping the engineers to keep the model accurate.
- BIM has contributed to enormous reduction in drawing and drafting errors and has almost single-handedly reduced direct engineering drawing and design costs, thus augmenting productivity.
- It has allowed the structural engineers view the potential problems in the design through visual simulation and has therefore aided them to come up with creative solutions
Analyzing a structure’s behavior and response to the different types of loading and then designing each and every member keeping in mind the costs and stability is an important phase in the construction of every structure.
The type of structural information contained in BIM includes element type, element properties (area, moment of inertia, etc.). Consolidating all this information, a structural model is prepared, with boundary conditions, loads, etc. that is imported into the structural analysis model.